subota, 28. ožujka 2015.

the steadfast tin soldier / bologna



i have finally completely finished illustrated book after H.C. Andersen's story ''The Steadfast Tin Soldier''. I did the whole thing, from illustrations, layout, to the binding, and I am quite pleased how the whole thing turned out looking in the end. also, i am very happy and proud to be participating in this years edition of Bologna Children's Book Fair with this book and original illustrations, as part of one of exhibitions presenting Croatian contemporary illustration. this will be my first visit to bologna and the fair, and i'm even more honored because i'm still a student and it is a really big thing for me to have an opportunity to present myself and see and learn new things, since these are still my very beginnings in the field of illustration.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar